Meade Heating & Air Conditioning provides services on the following products:
- Air Cleaners
- Whole House Dehumidifiers
- Gas & Electric Water Heaters
- Propane Conversion Kits
- Design & Install Ductwork & Zone Systems
HVAC Contractors Ready to Help
We have a team of talented, dedicated service technicians that are trained to work on a variety of different brands and systems. Whether you're looking for a simple evaluation or a full repair, we've got you covered. Take a look at the variety of products that we service:
- Heat Pumps - These work by pulling in cold air from outside and converting it to warmer air, which is then used to heat your home.
- Gas Furnaces - Furnaces transfer heat to air, which blower fans send through households' ductwork.
- Air cleaners - Also called purifiers, these help combat allergens such as smoke, mold, pollen, and bacteria.
- Whole House Dehumidifiers - Often working in conjunction with air conditioning systems, dehumidifiers draw in air and collect the moisture from the air.
- Humidifiers - These work in the opposity way of dehumidifiers, as the name implies. Humidifiers add moisture to excessively dry air
- Gas & Electric Water Heaters - Water heaters bring cold water in, heat the water in their tanks, and move this water throughout the home.
- Propane Conversion Kits - These are used to convert natural gas into energy for your home.
- Ductwork & Zone Systems - These help transfer heating and air conditioning around yourhome.